Anique joined Kavanagh Lawyers in 2016 and has practiced exclusively in Family Law and Restraining Orders matters. Her qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Laws, Murdoch University.
- Graduate Diploma, College of Law Western Australia.
- Bachelor of Criminology majoring in Legal Studies.
Anique advises and represents clients in all areas of family law and Restraining Order matters including but not limited to:
- complex parenting matters such as interstate and international relocation.
- Matters involving severe family violence.
- Complex financial matters such as spousal maintenance claims.
- Representing clients at the Family Court of Western Australia.
- Advising and drafting Binding Financial Agreements and Binding Child Support Agreements.
- Advising and representing clients at the Magistrates Court of Western Australia in relation to Restraining Order matters.
Anique is a member of the Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Western Australia.